Ucspl Impartiality Statement
UCSPL understands the importance of impartiality in carrying out management system certification activities, managing conflicts of interest and ensuring the objectivity of management system certification activities.
The following controls shall be implemented, maintained throughout the audit process.
- Audit staff are prohibited from participating in the Audit of any organization to which they have given assistance, by consultancy or training(other than professionally registered auditor training), or where they have any financial or commercial interest for a minimum period of 2 years prior to the date of application of the organization for registration.
- UCSPL and its Audit Team Member or staff shall not disclose the confidential information of Client to any third party, without consent of client. Or if it is required by Law. Under the confidentiality Agreement Policy of UCSPL.
- UCSPL direct employees are prohibited from engaging in consultancy activities, which
involve the active design, generation or implementation of a Management System.
- All directly employed Management and Staff are required to declare all financial interests
or business activities on commencement and during the period of employment.
- UCSPL shall not certify another certification body for its management system certification activities.
- The UCSPL and any part of the same legal entity system shall not offer or provide management system consultancy.
- The UCSPL and any part of the same legal entity shall not offer or provide internal audits to its certified clients. The UCSPL shall not certify a management system on which it provided internal Audits within two years following the end of the internal audits.
- The UCSPL shall not certify a management system on which a client has received Management system consultancy or internal audits, where the relationship between the consultancy Organization and the UCSPL poses an unacceptable threat to the impartiality of the UCSPL.
- The UCSPL shall not outsource audits to a management system consultancy organization. (Note : This not applicable to Individual )
- The UCSPL's activities shall not be marketed or offered as linked with the activities of an organization that provides management system consultancy.
- UCSPL shall not state or imply that the certification from UCSPL would be simpler , easier , faster or Less expensive , if a specified consultancy organization were used or if any consultancy organization claims that if UCSPL were used , the certification would be simpler, easier, faster or less expensive. In this case UCSPL shall take action to correct inappropriate claims by any consultancy organization.
- All UCSPL personnel, either internal or external, or committees, who could influence the Certification activities, shall act impartially and shall not allow commercial, financial or other pressure to compromise impartiality.