Our company is involved in rendering SEDEX. It is dedicated to driving improvements in ethical and responsible business practices in global supply chains. It is an innovative and effective supply chain management solution, helping you to reduce risk, protect your company reputation and improve supply chain practices. SEDEX is a secure online database, as well as a supply chain management tool, helping companies to identify, manage and mitigate ethical risks in global supply chains.
- As the largest collaborative platform for sharing ethical supply chain data
- Sedex engages with all tiers of the supply chain with the aim of driving improvements and convergence in responsible business practices
- Members can share and manage information in four key areas: Labour standards, Health and Safety, the Environment and Business Ethics.
SEDEX has two main aims:
- to ease the burden on suppliers facing multiple audits, questionnaires and certifications
- to drive improvements in the ethical performance of global supply chains.
Our core product is SEDEX Advance, a secure, online database which allows members to store, share and report on information in four key areas:
- Labour Standards
- Health & Safety
- The Environment
- Business Ethics
SEDEX at a Glance
- a not for profit membership organisation dedicated to driving ethical improvements in global supply chains.
- a secure online platform for sharing and viewing information on labour standards, health and safety, the environment and business ethics.
- the largest collaborative platform for sharing ethical supply chain data.
- a truly global organisation with members in over 150 countries.
- not a standard setting body, code of conduct or certification.